Our Community Transport service is provided by volunteers and supported by Community Transport staff. We provide high quality door-to-door transport for eligible people and their carers.
A regular schedule of trips runs from Monday to Friday across Eurobodalla, as well as to Canberra, Nowra and Bega. Services include:
- regular shopping runs
- transport to medical appointments, and
- transport to social and recreational activities.
To help with travel coordination it may sometimes be necessary to negotiate a change in appointment date or time and to share transport.
This service does not operate on public holidays.
- Fees are kept to a minimum as our funding does not cover all transport expenses.
- All fees collected go towards providing more trips.
- Clients will not be denied service if they are unable to pay.
- Contact us for a fee schedule.
For more information on bookings, registration, eligibility or services contact us on:
- T: 02 4474 1040
- E: Community Transport