Stay in the loop on what's happening at Council with our email newsletters Council News, Tourism News and the quarterly printed newsletter Living in Eurobodalla, which is mailed to residents.
Our email newsletter, Council News, is a quick and easy way to stay up-to-date with Council services, events, major projects and community engagement opportunities.
Subscribe to Council News now!
Tourism News keeps industry informed about Council's latest destination marketing and public relations activities and tourism facts, figures and trends. The newsletter's focus is on tourism but anyone in business will find it a great resource.
Living in Eurobodalla newsletter
Living in Eurobodalla is our quarterly print newsletter. It includes a three month calendar of events and a wide range of information about our services and is sent to Eurobodalla households, businesses and post office boxes at the beginning of January, April, July and October.
You can also pick up a copy at our customer service centre in Moruya and at your local library.
- Living in Eurobodalla January - March 2018 (595.1 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla October - December 2017 (437.3 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla July - September 2017 (633.8 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla April - June 2017 (677.3 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla January - March 2017 (630.1 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla October - December 2016 (656.3 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla July - September 2016 (378.5 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla April - June 2016 (382.2 KB)
- Living in Eurobodalla January - March 2016 (434.2 KB)