Careers, contracts & tenders
Join our team
We offer a wide range of exciting job opportunities for careers in local government. Our organisation is a registered training provider and offers work experience, apprenticeships, youth traineeships and volunteering opportunities.
- Current vacancies
- Tenders and EOIs
- Volunteer to help the community or environment
- Work experience
- Eurobodalla Shire Council organisational structure
Working for Council
Council employs over 450 professional and operational staff in strategic planning and development, engineering and design, environmental services, road and public asset maintenance, waste and sewer services, financial operations, human resources, corporate support, tourism, communications and community services. Council also uses sub-contractors when required and issues tenders for a wide range of operational and project work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from women, people who are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, have a disability, or are from a non-English speaking background.
We can offer you:
- a stimulating work environment with skilled professionals
- on-the-job training and career development opportunities
- flexible working hours and parental leave
- professional work health and safety support
- annual performance appraisals and regular employee satisfaction analysis
- an active social club for staff.