Tenders and EOI
Eurobodalla Shire Council advertises Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and some Expressions of Interest (EOIs) electronically in the Tenderlink e-tendering portal.
Current Expressions of Interest/Requests for Tender
- There are no current tenders or EOI's.
What are the benefits for suppliers?
- Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Security: You will never miss a Eurobodalla Shire Council opportunity important to your business.
What are the costs? None - you will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by Eurobodalla Shire Council at no cost.
Assistance with getting registered:
- The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. This link will direct you to the portal. Select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
We believe the processes put in place will ensure that no person/business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities to work with Eurobodalla Shire Council, and indeed will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and our suppliers.
What are the benefits to ratepayers?
This system speeds up the tendering cycle, has a full audit trail and reduces the time and costs for both Eurobodalla Shire Council and our suppliers.
Our business ethics
We ensure that all policies, procedures and practices related to tendering, contracting and purchasing are consistent with best practice and the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Our business dealings will be transparent and open to public scrutiny wherever possible.