Our vision and values
Our Values : "I Feel"
- Integrity - We do what we say we will do with honesty, provide consistent advice and behave ethically.
- Fairness - We work together, recognise and value the diversity of views in all we do.
- Empathy - We show respect, openness and understanding in our interactions and communications with others.
- Excellence - We strive to be the best in what we do by fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Leadership - We set a clear direction, focus attention on what is really important, provide every opportunity to achieve success and lead by example.
Eurobodalla Shire on the beautiful south coast of NSW, surrounded by beaches, bays, rivers, mountain ranges and national parks, shaped by a rich cultural heritage.
To be recognised as a vibrant, caring community enjoying the quality of life afforded by the environment supported by excellence in community government.
- Excellent lifestyle
- Sustainable development
- Community government
We are committed to improving the lifestyle for the community through the delivery of quality services, facilities and supporting economic growth whilst conserving the natural environment.