The Eurobodalla's thriving arts sector works in collaboration with Council, community and local business to cultivate, promote and present a vibrant assortment of opportunities for the community to engage in and experience the Arts.
These include but are not limited to:
- South East Arts: actively assisting ongoing development of and participation in arts and culture throughout the South East region.
- Exhibitions and performance in the library
- Basil Sellers Art Prize: a $15,000 art prize and exhibition featuring works from the region's artists.
- Little Sellers Art Prize: for budding artists aged 5 to 18.
- Public Art Advisory Committee: to provide expert cultural and artistic advice and guidance to Council and staff on planning public art and related matters.
- ReVive Art Prize: An annual competition where artwork must be created primarily from materials reclaimed from the waste stream.
Eurobodalla Shire Council produces a range of exhibitions, workshops, live music, theatre, and festivals throughout the year. For details of individual events please contact our Arts and Culture Coordinator Indira Carmichael or check upcoming events on What’s On.
Arts Information Exchange
Join our weekly Arts & Culture eNewsletter to stay inform on all things Arts in the Eurobodalla. Please subscribe below.
Art enthusiasts are invited to view the artwork of Stuart Whitelaw. Describing his work as truthful, it shouldn't be missed!
You're invited to see the semi-impressionistic, bright and detailed work of artist Ken Taber.
Get a some helpful, hands-on tips on how to turn waste into art!
The ReVive Art Prize is back with a fresh range of innovative artworks created from recycled or reclaimed materials.