Improving community facilities & recreation
The following information is for members of the community, sporting clubs or individuals seeking Council approval or assistance for improvements to a community facility
A community facility refers to our halls, recreational facilities, sports grounds and public amenities.
How to submit a request
Please read the Community Infrastructure Guidelines below and complete the application form.
- Community Infrastructure Guidelines (170 KB)
- Application Form - Community Infrastructure Request (200 KB)
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Eurobodalla Shire Council
PO Box 99
Moruya NSW 2537
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read about our long term plans to maintain, renew and improve existing facilities view our Recreation and Open Space Strategy.
- Funding for these works is provided on a priority basis, for more information view our Delivery Program and Operational Plan.